Whether you are a new owner of an ATV Wagon trailer or plan on getting yours next week, enjoy peace of mind and extend your warranty to a full 3 years from the date of purchase.
Current & Future Owner? When you buy your new trailer just tell your sales rep you want the Bosski Built 3 Year Extended Warranty or purchase through our Purchase Now link.
- The ATV Wagon trailer’s Optional Extended Warranty applies to the original purchaser only and may not be assigned or transferred to subsequent owners.
- Extended Warranty adds two additional years to the included one year warranty giving the owner a total 3 years of coverage.
- Coverage is identical to the standard manufacturer’s warranty. During the period of warranty, Bosski, Inc. will repair or replace any parts covered by the warranty that is deemed by us or by one of our authorized stocking dealers to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- Periodic replacement of normally wearing parts is the responsibility of the owner.
- During the warranty period, the warranty holder is responsible for machine transportation charges, if required.
- Does not cover damage from neglect, abuse, or use that is inconsistent with instructions in the Owner’s Manual.
- Attachments and accessories not included.
* Normally wearing parts include tires, brakes, etc. Proof of purchase must be issued by the reseller. U.S. customers only.